Thursday, April 7, 2011

Descendents -- All Test Press




DESCENDENTS
Ok the legendary Chuck Dukowski had a few eBay auctions of rare SST stuff for sale. This was from his 4th round of auctions and I think the super high bidding stopped. This is for the Descendants album All. This is the actual test press and I got it for 100 bucks. I was pretty excited to get this. I have only seen them perform 2 times in my life. On the “everything sucks tour” in 96 with my pal Jason and on the so uneventful warp tour that following summer. Now that I live in LA they are finally playing a local show with Bad Religion and Rise Against. My best friend Natalie got us tickets for this Thursdays show.
Here is the shirt from tonight’s show!
I also picked up the reissues of Everything Sucks on color vinyl, considering that the only thing worth buying from Epitaph these days. Hopefully the Descendents will play early so we can leave early. One of the perks of living in California is the amount of shows. This week I will have seen Descendants, Bad Religion and From Ashes Rise…..

No comments:

Post a Comment