Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Super touch – Live @ WNYU



Super touch – Live @ WNYU

You have to be the ultimate fan to put this release out. This is the WNYU session of Super touch from 1988. I know yours truly has bootlegged this as well as passed it on to other tape traders. I got my copy from my buddy in NYC. I didn’t even know this was being pressed on vinyl till I saw a test press of it (limited to 50) go on eBay for 300 bucks. So when the preorders of this went up I ordered it immediately. In fact I ordered 2 of them. They come on red vinyl and the layout and graphic designs are done by Tony Pops from In My Eyes and Radio Silence
It looks great and its pretty much the same sound quality but it is a live recording. I hope Horror Hotel does more releases. Huge props to a brand new label that took preorders on a release and sent it out like they said they were going to. That’s usually a plus in my book. Oh yeah this is numbered out of 500. I’m sure these won’t exist after a year. So get it cheap while you can or pay a hella of a lot later.

No comments:

Post a Comment