Friday, August 5, 2011

condemned 84, murphy's law, and Dobek




I went with Internal Affairs on their 2007 tour to Japan. They played a total of 10 shows all over the country. We even went down as far south as Okinawa. It was one of the greatest times in my life. Japanese people are the nicest and most respectable people out there. I think I met Dobek (who lives in Japan but is not Japanese) at one of the fests over there. This is the best dude to buy record from because he actually knows how to pack a record. I was so impressed. He even packed it correctly. I picked up another copy of Back with A Bong on color and the Condemned 84 lp on white vinyl. Are they still playing that fest over in CT?
Well props to Dobek and check out his blog.
http://crucialxtimes.com/xdx/





No comments:

Post a Comment