Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some randoms








I picked up the end to end ep from amoeba. Great record on Foundation records. I consider Dan Rawe one of my my closest friends. He was the person who basically ran the label.
I thought i had the Half Off "shoot guns eat pussy" ep but i mustve traded it away or sold it. I picked up another copy for 4.99 on grey vinyl. I have no idea what the pressing info on this record is.
Dusted Angel is a band made up by members of B'last. I havent heard the full length but the ep was nothing great. I know they are playing a few shows with Fu Manchu in 2011. I might have to check it out.
I trade the Vile lp to my buddy Dave in Richmond Va. Painkiller still have these in stock so i picked up another copy for myself. Great band from Mass. Parts Unknown pressed only 500 of these on 180 gram vinyl with a gatefold cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment