Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Rival Mob and The Mongoloids west coast weekend.





The Rival Mob and the Mongoloids just recently did a weekend in southern California. We saw the show at a house in Garden Grove which I named it the Mosh Mansion. It is runned by 2 dudes who I swore looked like the guys out of the movie "Good Burger." A really cool place and both bands were selling merch and records. I picked up the Rival Mobs ep hc for the hc. My preorder from Six Feet Under still has no arrived yet and I wanted to hear this. I also picked up the Mongoloids ep which they did a limited cover for the weekend of shows. I taped boths bands sets the lighting and sound isnt so hot but keep in mind this was at a house. Allot of Props for Nate Xibalba for doing the shows. They were allot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment