Thursday, January 13, 2011

NEW LP'S FROM THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS

Wow, I haven't posted on this thing in a while, what the hell happened to the beautiful layout? Oh well, whatevers all I care about are records. So these couple of month's I've gotten a some records(actually a lot of records) and here are some that worst posting. I'm gonna do LP's first and 7"s will follow once I get my lazy ass to take pics(which should take another year or so...j/k).

First is the BANE "HOLDING THIS MOMENT" 12" pressing on Hurry Up Records(Store). I love these first 3 ep's by BANE and was stoked they got pressed like this.

Second is the AMERICA'S HARDCORE COMP on Triple B Records(Store) with Backtrack, Bitter End, Cruel Hand, Eightfifteen, Fire & Ice, Foundation, Free Spirit, Power Trip, the Rival Mob, Rotting Out, Thought Crusade, Title Fight, Violent Side, and Wolf Whistle.


Frontier(s) are fucking amazing and feature members from mouthpiece and Elliot Smith. Buy here and get the limited WHITE color which are strangely still available.





Ahhh NOFX,I love this band, fuck you!(j/K). You can still get the purple one from Epitaph here along with some other limited represses from other Epitaph bands. The GOLD one is a hot topic press which I think sucks. Of course I got this one from eBay but in a way I'm contributing to the destruction of punk/hc which is what hot topic is aiming at. I fucking hate that store and hate when friends want to shop there. I just don't understand why "so-called" punk labels work with them and do limited pressing for them. They don't care about our scene/culture, they just want our money.


Missing 23rd were an awesome HC band from the late '90's and were around for a pretty long time. This is their debut LP which was released on Igby's label Mankind Records. I guess Igby still has some on clear which you can get here for $15.







Now here's a weird(well actually rare) record I acquired which I didn't know existed from Over My Dead Body. According to the Indecision website there are 103 on RED and 286 on PURPLE but no BLUE color and as you can see this is BLUE. Consider me lucky, I guess.



Marlon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment