Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOME MORE AWESOME RECORDS BY AWESOME BANDS!!!

So Broken Needle is a HC band most compared to Uniform Choice. The band consist of members from Knife Fight, Fields of Fire, Broken Pattern, C.O.P., etc... I got the record release one at the show(silk screen cover black vinyl) and than got the White vinyl with ltd. cover from Cowabunga! Records. The other White one I got at ameoba records, oh lucky me.



Vaccine just played here in Cali and where fucking awesome. I got their new 5"(I'll post pics later) and their demo 7" tour press/3rd press on RED vinyl(also post later). All I know about this band is that they are fucking awesome, EDGE, Joe from Think I care is in it and Will Killingsworth who runs Dead Air studio is also in the band. He recorded all those awesome bands from the area like Tear it Up. That's awesome.

Ok, I first discovered this band through SOULSEEK. I somehow downloaded their Lp and was impressed. Good punk hardcore here, very snotty at times. If you have the chance look these guys up, sucks they've broken up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment