Monday, January 3, 2011

Ressurection on ORANGE AND WORDS TO LIVE BY COMP





Resurrection LP on orange clear vinyl..I don't recall the story behind it and
why it was made. But I recall when I got it from Mike in the early 90's he said
there is only one of these in existence and I was was excited about that. But
over time, I completely forgot about this gem and kept thinking it was the basic
clear red version as I haven't pulled it out in over 10 years(blame mp3's) So
recently I was pulling it out and it all came back to me what I actually had in
my hands. You can see a swirl shade of another color in it, but I'm content with
just calling it a clear/orange vinyl LP.


"Words to live by" comp 7". I remember my brother in the early 90's distributed
the new age catalog at shows for people to buy in San Diego. I was looking at
every color of each release and buying a few things, but this dirty brown clear
7" stood out to me and I knew and I had to have it (like almost every other
crazy hardcore collector) along with the normal clear copy.

3 comments:

  1. At first i thought this was another reissue when i read the post title. But these really are one of a kind. Amazing! Nice work sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats amazing!! never heard about that orange ressurection vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are ati morans (brother of rob morans) from unbroken

    ReplyDelete