Sunday, March 27, 2011

H2O -- NOTHING TO PROVE





Nothing to Prove. The first time I saw H20 perform was at their second show which was in Philadelphia. They played instead of the Cro Mags (who were in ruins around this time). You have to remember the time period in the mid 90’s. Every band was either mosh metal or they went the way of the road runner acts. H20 was a melodic hardcore band. We got to know the band through our friends who used to do the old Safari Club shows in DC. Allot of my friends either love this band or hate it. I still only like their first lp but this one is pretty good for a bands 5th record. It is better than the last 3 records. I won this lot off of eBay for 25 bucks so now I have all 3 colors. I know bridge 9 has repressed the record since the original pressing had been out of a print for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment