Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SAMHAIN -- UNHOLY PASSION


SAMHAIN -- UNHOLY PASSION. I picked up this lp for 25 bucks @ a local store in Sherman Oaks which is about 2 miles down from studio city at a place called FreakBeats. I have been on the hunt for this record for a few years. I could not pay the prices this record was going for on eBay, at one point it was as high as 300 bucks. I love Samhain as well as Danzig albums 1 thru 5. That right I said 5. Sacrifice is a great song! This is the first press and for 25 bucks its a steal. There are some light scuffs but the cover is in very good shape. There is no poster insert but screw it. Marlon picked up the Seaweed LP on sub pop color sealed for 15 bucks. Mom and Pop record stores seemed to overcharge on "punk" records so I am surprised this wasn't on the wall for 200 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment