Monday, February 22, 2010

CRO MAGS -- AGE OF QUARREL DEMO 12"


I already own both 10" versions and the test pressing of this record. This looks like it is a bootleg version of the 10" and from my understanding the 10" was a bootleg version of the cassette. Supposedly there is only a 1000 of these pressed and its numbered and on white vinyl. The 12" looks great. I also have the cd version that Harley and Parris pressed up a few years back. This is my opinion is the Cro Mags best recording. My buddy Kurt picked this up in NYC for me. I also did see these at TKO in HB a few weeks back. Its funny now all I see at shows are Cro Mags and Integrity tshirts. I guess for good reason too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi buddy!
    Nice collection you have...

    I'm asking you since it looks you have more idea than me:
    I bought this 12" and it's also on white vinyl but the track order its all messed up. Also it's numbered but on 500 copies instead of 1000. And furthermore, the inside of the sleeve is just blank. How it yours?
    Cause I think I got a bootleg from the bootleg from the bootleg made by a drunken retard monkey hahaha.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete