Monday, February 22, 2010

GUNS N ROSES APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION


Gun N Roses -- Appetite For Destruction on Geffen. One of the perks of living in Los Angeles as oppose to Washington Dc is there a ton of music shops. I picked this up for 10 dollars at some hip hop store in Burbank. This is the original pressing of this record with the banned cover. When this record was released in 1987 i hated it. Metal and especially glam metal was the biggest thing ever. If you had long hair and showed up at a hardcore show you were the enemy. ha! Now since there is so much awful music out now i appreciate the stuff i didnt like when i was growing up. All of my friends in high school were metal heads and they loved this record. My cousin in New Jersey still listens to this on tape weekly. There is not one bad track on this record and Mr Brownstone and Welcome to the Jungle are still my favorite GNR tunes. Yes I have listened to their new record and i have no comment on it. Hopefully I will find it used on lp in the 99 cent bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment