Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MOUTHPIECE -- WHAT WAS SAID


MOUTHPIECE -- WHAT WAS SAID ON NEW AGE RECORDS. New Age records still have these in stock. THey said they have about a handful which still shocks me. In the 90's you either loved them or hated them. I wasnt too into the cover because I have no idea what it is suppose to be. There is an explanation on Double Cross about it and I still have no idea what it is suppose to be. Its too bad this was never pressed on color but it still holds up after all these years. I think Martin, Fat Rich and I have seen this band over 50 times live. I cant believe how much we traveled for them. But in my opinion this is one of the most important hardcore records to own and for 10 bucks its a steal. I ordered from new age and it took over a month to get it, funny how things still havent changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment