Saturday, February 27, 2010

I RATHER SPEND MY MONEY ON RECORDS THAN BOOZE AND DRUGS!!!






So here's a few records I got this past week either by ebay, record store, mail order or at a show. Horror Show record I had but found this one for $3 so I couldn't let that one go. I love this band and have tried numerous times to win a test press of "our design" but have failed every time. The proclamation record was the only one I needed besides the test. I first found out about this band through Tre of Deathwish fame. He was the roadie for BANE and had these and "The Trust" 7"s with him so I grabbed both and loved both of them. The rest of the stuff most people know and I just love collecting records, but let it be know I also hear them a couple times, sometimes a bunch if its that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment