Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my fire burns on and a light in the dark


Strife -- My Fire Burns On repress on new age records. New Age is smart on repressing some of its classics on limited vinyl. Mike is one of the nicest people out there. New Age is still one of my favorites Hardcore labels from my youth. Strife is playing 5 shows on the east coast in the fall. You would be a fool if you miss out, they still are incredible live.


Outspoken -- A light in the dark. This record is actually the remastered version on vinyl and it is on 2 limited colors. Allot of people hate this record its actually awesome and Im sort of jealous they are playing St Stephens in Dc in the fall. That is actually the first time I saw the band live.


1 comment:

  1. I ordered this crap. Be interesting to see if it arrives this side of xmas...

    ReplyDelete