Saturday, September 25, 2010

TKO Records Rule!

Daniel Rosen from Bitter End was out here this past weekend as well. We hung out did some record shopping @ TKO records in HB. TKO is one of the best record stores on the west coast. I hold it above Amoeba for punk / hardcore records. Daniel bought a ton of stuff. I just picked up a few random items like Faith No More earlier stuff. I used to think this record was the shit and upon listening to it i realize its just plain shit. I can see why Mike Patton is a better singer than Chuck Mosely. The first time I saw Faith No More was opening up for Billy Idol on the Charmed Life tour. I then saw them open up again for Gun's N Roses and Metallica in 1992. The last time I saw then was on the real thing tour 92 and Helmet opened up for them at the peppermint beach club in norfolk va near va beach. If you have hook ups for their show in Hollywood hit me up.
I picked up the latest H2O record that was released on bridge 9. Mark from TKO threw in some tapes with our purchases. All in all a great score.





No comments:

Post a Comment