Monday, July 19, 2010

COMMON CAUSE AND THE REACT BOX SET




If you check earlier postings, Marlon already talked about the contents of the React Showcase box set. Aram had extras and put them for sale on the website. 2 mins later they sold out.
Common Cause has released an lp on React and Aram had sent one in my order. Marlon told me the members of Eyeball (see youthcrew comp 99) are in this band. Honestly I dont think Ive ever listen to Eyeball. Common Cause's lp is really good, in fact if there was a European version of The First Step it would be this band. I was pretty impressed and I usually frown upon younger and newer bands. Do your self a favor and try to get this lp if youre a fan of youth crew hardcore. Now I need to buy a tshirt.

1 comment:

  1. The Eyeball LP is pretty good. Definitely worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete