Sunday, July 4, 2010

JUDGE AND UNDERDOG


JUDGE -- Chung King Picture Disc. Ok everyone says this is a bootleg then how the hell did lost and found release this stuff in the early 90's. I have a friend who used to work at Rev and he told me that a few of the band members sold them the rights to release some of the stuff from Revelation. He told me with out Revelations permission the band members would just sell Lost and Found the reals or actual recording tapes. Lost and found is no more or they become something else, I picked this up from ebay thanks to our friends @ vinyl noize for 10 bucks. I think this is the closest ill ever get to owning the Chung King.


Bridge 9 released the Underdog Discography and this is the vinyl version of it. It comes with a nice booklet and the layout is top notch. Im a lil dissapointed they didnt include the Carl Icemen demo, but there mustve not been a clean version of it. Still its nice to have this version along to add to my collection. I need to get this on red and blue now. Go to bridge 9 and they have some cool Underdog T shirts for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment