Saturday, July 31, 2010

sound and fury and stage potatoes

I will be posting new purchases later this weekend. Sound and Fury fest was surprisingly allot of fun. Great bands and hang outs. I didn't go to Day 3 where the riot happened. I'm not going to get into the politics of whether it was right or wrong. My only 2 cents is that I heard Fonzi rode in on his bike and a riot ensued.
I filmed a few bands that weekend and got some great footage. My only complaint is that I notice the same 10 people on stage just standing there. OK I get it you're jocking the bands and yes its great that you want to be on stage with them. I am no better i just show up and start filming. But seriously if you re not taking photos or even friends with the band, then please get off the stage. Especially if you're the size of a gorilla or some skank covered in tattoos. Besides that and the fact that 4 gross whores harassed Dennis from Internal Affairs and I cause we didn't want to take their dumb group photo (Thank you Stephanie K for coming to our defense.), the weekend was a success. My hats off to Joey and Ray for doing a great job with Sound and Fury. Hopefully it will happen again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment