Sunday, July 11, 2010

integrity , caulfield, pale creation plus


This is the final press of this ep 100 on yellow.






I finally got my A389 records preorders. I didnt post a pic of the second press of Integrity -- To die for on red vinyl. The second press is on red vinyl and it has a different cover. My only beef with it is that the labels are red as well and and you cant see the artwork. There was a preorder package that got you a bonus Integrity split with Pale Creation limited to 300 copies. In this preorder you had to get the Califield lp and the Pale Creation ep. The Caulfied 12" is not good. It actually sounds like the typical band on Holy Terror. It has the "evil" Integrity vocals and metallic doom sounding guitars. Halfway thru the lp I got bored and turned it off. Keep in mind I am pretty out of touch when it comes to alternative music, maybe in a few months ill give it another listen and change my mind.
The Pale Creation is pretty good. metallic in the vein of well... Integrity. Red vinyl and the layout looks like something that wouldve been released on Ferret Records early 2000. This is the better of the 2 new bands.
The split with Integrity and Pale Creation is an older Integrity song and maybe an older Pale Creation song.

No comments:

Post a Comment