Thursday, July 8, 2010

SCREAM -- THIS SIDE UP


Scream -- This side up. Here is another reissue of a classic DC band on Dischord Records. The cover is now silver and it is on clear vinyl. I have no idea how many are pressed. Classic record, when they played the reunion show in Los Angeles I actually hung and spoke with Skeeter Thompson. When I was in High School I played foot ball with his lil brother Perry. I had heard a few years ago he was actually murdered in DC. Skeeter and I talked mostly about his brother and the Baileys Crossroads area in Northern Va. (I grew up there). Im so glad Dischord has been reissueing their back catalog. This is my favorite Scream record.
Here is some footage I shot of Scream a few months ago.

1 comment:

  1. what happened to skeeter? im an old friend from the dc hardcore scene

    ReplyDelete