Sunday, February 20, 2011

REACT! AND DERANGED REX!

Common Cause- S/T 7". This thing is awesome, better than their previous stuff. Daniel is one amazing frontman, keeping it sincere since the eyeball days. Get this record now

Betrayed- Suffering 7". I've been a fan of Betrayed since the get go so when these went up for pre order I did what every HC kid that love ltd. vinyl do...pre order. 6 or so months later I finally get them, sure they took a while, more than I expected, but I got them nonetheless. I like this record a lot, I'm not a fan of suffering but that's my opinion only because I love fast short songs(I hope this doesn't affect the band from writing more fast short songs). But this record is sure worth getting, so do it now. I've had some friends tell me they don't like this record but that's only because they're old and out of touch or too young, dumb, full of cum.

Not Sorry- Our Choices 7". I've been a fan of John's bands for a long time now(the disaster, head on, etc...) and when I heard he was finally frontin' a band I had to check this out. What I found was an amazing youth crew band comprised of some talented east coast people(now part of the west coast). Get this record now. Don't forget to get their demo 7" from Lifeline Records

Remission- Winds of Promise 7". All I can say about this record is "WOW!". Well and this...this records is the shit. Now I've heard the demo and lp but when I heard this new 7" I was floored. These guys are from Chile and play this style to the "T", now Thanks to React! these cats can get more exposure so go and get this record now.

GIVE- boots of faith 7". I love this band, that is all. Now go get this awesome record here

GIVE- Heaven is waiting 7". I love what this band is doing, sucks that there are only 2 songs. But regardless, get this record now. The pic below was bought at sound and fury 2010 ltd. to 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment