Monday, February 14, 2011

SEVEN SISTERS OF SLEEP


SEVEN SISTERS OF SLEEP. This is their debut for A389 records. I dunno how Dom even heard of them unless he saw their videos on you tube. (the video uses footage from the movie The Holy Mountain) They are from Southern California area and I have yet to see them live. This record is fucking great, if you like metal and d beat bands (ie Tragedy) then pick it up right away. Very brutal and original sounding. Allot of my friends are split on them, either they love or fucking hate it.

They are playing a few shows in the next few weeks, one of them is with Vegas and Psywarfare on March 4th @ Alladins in Pomona. Another one is with The Secret at the Echo in Echp Park.
I know this is on a few colors but I picked this up at Amoeba, gatefold, download code and heavy vinyl. Between this and Gray Ghost, A389 is definately pushing the boundaries of hardcore of quality releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment