Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SOME MORE STUFF FROM ATI MORAN'S PERSONAL COLLECTION




Ive known Ati for a few years now. Ati used to work in the music industry as an A and R rep for Universal Music. He also used to work at Revelation Records as well. His brother Rob has played in a few bands: Unbroken, Kill Holiday, Some Girls, Narrows, Over My Dead Body, etc to name a few. Ati is a great dude and a person who I have the utmost respect. I was at his house today prepping for a job interview. Grudgingly I asked him to drag out a few of his prized records and if i can take pics of them for the blog. Here is the first one Judge -- chung king can suck it.

Attn collectors his ebay name is LOOP88 and he is always selling some crazy items.

1 comment:

  1. I nearly forgot that Ati and I are Chung King neighbours. Mine's number 48.

    ReplyDelete