Monday, February 14, 2011

UPSIDEDOWN RECORDS W/ MINDSET AND YOUTH CREW 2009





A few months ago Upside Down Records was doing preorders for the live Mindset lp. After a few months of waiting I felt like I needed to ask for my money back. It seemed like it wasnt ever coming out. I just simply ask the label to refund my money and behold they did. No hassle no haggling and no drama. It actually restored my faith in ordering from smaller labels again. Allot of my friends run hardcore and punk labels and are pretty much awful when it comes to mailorder.

I am still waiting on the Integrity Rot In Hell split, its been over a year. To this day I still dont understand why that label took preorders when it was clearly they were not even close and still havent put out the ep to this day.

When I got home I saw this package at my door. I opened it and it was the live Mindset lps plus the Youth Crew 2009 comp and a letter from Colby @ Upsidedown records saying sorry for the mailorder delays. He just simply sent me the records even though he already refunded my money. Thats really fucking awesome! I was pretty stoked. Much props to them and thats what allot of these indie labels lack... customer service! So again thank you again to Colby and Upside down records.

2 comments:

  1. the RiH/integ split is coming....it has just taken far more work than we (RiH) thought it would. a full illustrated story book....yow!
    drop me an email if you like man...xsickpeoplex@gmail.com
    mark
    RiH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can you please help me out on a question I have about the testings of the YxC 2009 record? I believe you own the approved testing. Could you do me a favour and look if the record has all the right songs on the vinyl? Plus is it #-ed?

    http://positiveandfocused.blogspot.nl/2012/02/pfr08-va-youth-crew-08.html

    ReplyDelete