Monday, June 21, 2010

CEREMONY -- ROHNERT PARK RECORD RELEASE




CEREMONY -- ROHNERT PARK RECORD RELEASE. Just like the ep there are only 99 of these available to the public. I picked up one for me and one for my buddy Dave Brown.
The cover is a drawing of them when they were in Asia on their last tour. A street vendor did a characature of them. So they decided to make it their record release cover. The new record is awesome it actually crushes the last lp. Its leaked all over the internet, or you can be cool and buy it from Bridge 9. There is also a book for preorders which I have yet to receive yet so Ill post it sometime soon. I taped both record release shows and posted it on you tube as well.




2 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    Awesome collection!!!!

    One thing about the ceremony vinyl....
    How you get the numbered copies? Is the preorder or you know the B9 team?

    I always preorder the ittems and never get them.
    Thanx a lot, Borja.

    www.borjarec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the numbered copies are from the record release show. they are out of 99

    ReplyDelete