Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A few random records and thoughts


So the new Twilight movie is out and I already started seeing people outside the theatre at the Arclight waiting in line. I was at the Amoeba record store in Hollywood and was walking back to my car around 11 pm. As we were walking back someone asked us if we were going to see the new movie? My friend's response was "Do I fucking look like a 16 year old girl?" I of course LOL and the couple seemed confused. One of my friends saw it and said it was the worse fucking movie ever, which I do not find hard to believe. I only saw the first one and it was terrible.


I picked up the Poison Idea at a great lil record store in Reseda Ca called CD exchange. Its the Taang version and it is on color. But from what i remembered it might be out of print by now. This is my favorite Poison Idea record. They played a few months ago in downtown LA and were pretty fucking awful. Still this record is the shit.


I also picked up Fleetwood Mac rumours for a buck. Don't laugh this record is really fucking good and for a buck you cant beat it.




The Iron Age ep is the European version and these covers were made for a fest to generate money for the label Dead And Gone. I actually like the limited sleeve and it came out pretty nice. There are only 65 of these. I think the label has a few of these left so act quick before they sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment