Wednesday, June 23, 2010

elliot smith figure 8 wall

Elliot Smith Figure 8 album over



I was never the Elliot Smith fan, a few of his songs are pretty good but thats about it. Ill leave this music to the people who are
depressed and drink PBR.

Here is the wall today....I was in Silverlake and drove by the wall and took a pic with my Iphone. Its pretty much destroyed a friend of mine was really bummed about it...like really bummed.



On a positive note, Marlon Hardpress label will be releasing a demo tape for Soul Search and I am now completely debt free. Peace out credit card you are payed off till I have to pay my car insurance.

1 comment:

  1. The owner of Solutions!Inc(Studio where Elliott Smith recorded) said that they're making a new memorial for him, a statue, and they're gonna re-paint Figure 8, also. (Or so I've been told.)

    ReplyDelete