Monday, June 7, 2010

CRO MAGS -- AGE OF QUARREL WITH RUN DMC LABELS



CRO MAGS -- AGE OF QUARREL WITH RUN DMC LABELS. I've only known of one other of these records in existence. It belong to Robby Redcheeks, who later sold it to Andy in Richmond, Va. I think Robby got his from Tony Pops (In My Eyes, Sinners and Saints, 10 Yard Fight, Etc) but I could be wrong.
Any ways, Dave Brown called me up from Va and told me that TKO records had one for sale at their shop in Huntington Beach. I just had my second interview with this company and was totally bumming till Dave told me about it.
I called up the shop and told them to put it on hold for me. I picked up Marlon from Lynwood and we rushed to get there. Two grueling Los Angeles traffic hours later we got there. We arrived when they were about to lock the doors. I got in there and purchased it right away along with a few questionable Oi records. I paid a hundread bucks for it.
These records look like any other record except the record labels have the Run Dmc Raising Hell label on one side and the regular labels on side B. Like I said I have seen only one of these ever, I assume their are a few out there. I have been on the hunt for this record for over 12 years now and I finally own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment