Wednesday, August 18, 2010

converge -- jane doe reissues



Converge -- Jane Doe Reissues on Deathwish. The most brutal record to come out in the last 10 years! I actually have witnessed Converge a few times before this record came out. My buddy Jim Siege book them with Dive in Georgetown in the mid 90's. I loved Dive and thought Converge was some ok band that would eventually break up. I picked up 2 Dive eps, a tape and Converge's Halo in a Haystack lp. Well everyone knows Dive became this legendary band and Converge went on to obscurity....j/k.
Converge became this monster when Jane Doe dropped a few years back. The reissue version is nice and it is gatefold, plus 2 remastered lps. For some reason I only ordered 2 versions, like most DW releases i though i could pick up the 3rd lp at the local record store. I had no idea there was 6 versions and now I feel like a dumbass to try to look for the rest of them. Btw homewrecker is my favorite Converge song.

No comments:

Post a Comment