Thursday, August 5, 2010

some more eps that were purchased @ sound and fury 2010









A few things that were sold out instantly were the Trapped Under Ice eps and the Strife my fire burns on silk screen cover eps.
These were silk screened by famous graffiti artist Eye One. These literally sold out in 3 minutes. They look really nice and are stamped and numbered.
Patrick Kitzel gave me a copy of the new Terror single. They are a 1000 on blue vinyl. 2 new songs and a sub zero cover of Boxed In. I already had the Sub Zero cover of boxed in a while back.
Triple BBB had limited editions of Downpresser and The Rival Mob. I bought both, I didnt see the Bane eps.
Ok my favorite table was the New Age table, I picked up the Lifetime and mouthpiece promo ep. I know im gonna get some shit for this but this is actually my favorite Lifetime release. Seriously....I do not like the lps on Jade Tree I dunno why but gone is my favorite Lifetime song besides the song Pieces off of background. So good!
i dont buy cd's but I got this for free, i have never seen this its a promo version of Mouthpiece's final ep.

No comments:

Post a Comment