Wednesday, August 4, 2010

some more purchases from sound and fury









Ok I got some lps at Sound and Fury I will post the rest of my purchases later this week. I picked up the new Alpha and Omega lp on 6131 Records. This is probably one of the loudest records I have ever heard. Paul Miner really outdid himself on this recording and the layout and packaging is top notch. Next is the repress of Tigers Jaw first lp on Run For Cover. I think this was the same label that originally helped out with the Suicide File / RNR pre order disastor. Not to bad of an lp. I hung out with Kitzel from Reaper and finally picked up a copy of The Damned and the Shamed from Terror. For a 4th album its pretty awesome. Their new record will be up for preorder this week on Reaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment