Tuesday, August 3, 2010

some recent buys



I got my order from Deathwish Inc and one of the records I picked up was the latest Leatherface lp entitled "the stormy petral". I first saw Leatherface perform 10 years ago in College Park, MD @ St Andrews. Leatherface is a great band kindve like what if Ian Stuart sang for a non racist political band. This new lp isnt bad and it comes with a download code.




The Black Keys latest album Brothers is fucking awesome. Kurtis from Time Flies recomended this to me a few months back and I cannot stop listening to this.



This is a remix of Cold Caves single Life magazine. Just one song with 4 different remixes, this is more of a DJ single to be played in the clubs.

1 comment:

  1. The new Black Keys album is really good...not nearly as good as their Rubber Factory or Magic Potion albums, but good nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete