Friday, August 6, 2010

Reason To Believe -- The Next Door




Reason To Believe -- The Next Door. This is Nemesis records number 2. This band became Sensefield. One of the records is numbered out of 50. Reason To Believe's full length was going to be rereleased on Revelation a few years back. 2 of my friends who worked there told me this. Apparently Cargo (nemesis Distributor) had tons of leftover covers, so they drove down to San Diego and picked up like 15 boxes full of LP covers that were left overs from Nemesis. Rev was just going to repress the vinyl and used the left over sleeves. This also explains why anytime I ordered records from Revelation in the 90's, they were always packed between RTB covers.

2 comments:

  1. I think that green 7" is pretty much my most wanted record right now. The numbering doesn't look very cool though I have to say.

    ReplyDelete