Wednesday, August 11, 2010

powerhouse s/t ep -- death of a sales man


powerhouse s/t ep -- death of a sales man. Powerhouse is one of the best bands that you never heard of. I picked this record up at Amoeba for 17 bucks. Im a sucker but I wanted this to complete my collection. This is a second press with a limited to 50 cover. When ever I ask any of friends from Florida about this band, it seems to fall on deaf ears. Now If I mention Hot Water Music its a different story. Anybody got a T shirt they want to trade me?

2 comments:

  1. No deaf ears here, saw these guys play a bunch of times and I'm "still friends" (pun) with a few of them to this day. Funny though, I think a few of the dudes in the band had to purchase these themselves as they had no idea there was a limited cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ive been looking for this for a long time...

    ReplyDelete