Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cro Mags Hard times in an Age of Quarrel double lp


Cro Mags Hard times in an Age of Quarrel double lp

Over 15 years ago my buddy Fat Rich (shark attack parts unknown) flew to China to visit his father who was stationed over there. When he came back he got me a double live cd of the Cro Mags called Hardtimes in an Age of Quarrel. This is basically the vinyl version of this cd. This is one of my favorite cds specially for a live album because its basically the best of the Cro Mags with both Blood clot and Harley. Furn told me they had these for sale at Amoeba so I picked it up. It was actually pretty expensive around 35 bucks and it is a double lp. I know the CD was released by Century Media and I can’t tell if this is a legit release or a bootleg. The track order is also in the wrong order but at least they show it on the record

No comments:

Post a Comment