Friday, October 15, 2010

HELMET -- MEANTIME




Helmet – Meantime

I had this record 10 years ago and sold it. So it’s been near impossible for me to get again cheaply. Who comes to my rescue, Marcus from endless quest with a trade? I traded him my reason to believe ep (see earlier entries) on blue for a sealed copy of this record. Like most traders it’s hard to give up certain records that you have gotten attached too. Sometimes it is easier just to buy another copy off of eBay. This is what Marcus did, but much to both of our dismay it was thru a terrible seller. The seller simply did not know how to ship an lp. The idiot sent me the record in a flimsy package so this sealed up helmet lp came bent and the worse part it was warped. (See video) I had to contact Marcus so he had to deal with the hassle of getting a refund and buy another record. This is one of those times where EBay’s lousy policies came thru. The seller refunded the money and I shipped the lp back. Marcus then had to buy another lp off of another seller. I really appreciated that Marcus had to go all through this effort for this reason to believe ep. Thank you again for making this trade.




No comments:

Post a Comment