Sunday, October 17, 2010

Iron Cross – Skinhead Glory





Iron Cross – Skinhead Glory



I had one of these 10 years ago but traded it away. For some reason this record was just too hard and got really expensive over the years for me to buy it. Here comes another hows your edge trading board plus. Colin Tappe hit me up for a trade for my Kraut “kill for less” ep and The Mad “fried egg” ep. The kraut had no cover. I bought it from Gus Pena aka Gus SXE a few years back. I bought a few records from him thinking they were going to be in awesome condition. I was wrong the cover was just the back piece and the eps were pretty much shredded. I got the Mad ep when I was on tour in Japan with Internal Affairs. I picked this up and quite a few other records over there. I traded these 2 for the Iron Cross and a Buried Alive lp on color. Seriously I am pretty stoked to have this ep again. Now I need to hunt down a green one.

1 comment:

  1. dude I would murder someone for a green one. Love both their 7"s so much, damn.

    ReplyDelete