Thursday, October 28, 2010

Knife Fight – Isolated ep Painkiller Records



Knife Fight – Isolated ep Painkiller Records

The first time I saw Knife Fight live was when they were on tour with Mental a few years back. I was a huge fan because the demo is great and they did a Nihilistic cover on it. Also my buddy Matt Smith was in the band as well. Watching them on the east coast is a totally different experience then seeing them in LA. I can’t tell if people just don’t like them in LA or just don’t appreciate the greatness of this band. Well this band latest record is similar to their LP. This is out on Painkiller Records. It comes with a huge fold out lyric sheet poster. In fact I think this is their best recorded material. Westbrook’s voice is really good on this release. Sometimes there is a little effects on it but nothing that’s bad. The music is like motor head meets negative approach. The stand out track is the song Isolated. This didn’t come with a download code but its leaked out everywhere. I think I listened to this at least 10 times today at work. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment