Monday, November 1, 2010

lack of interest


Lack of Interest

Lack of Interest has been around since 1990 and is probably one of the last remaining power violence bands from that era. I have never heard of them till they opened up for Ceremony a few months back. I saw the perform again with Vitamin X and Broken Needle this past weekend and decided I need to pick up the lp on Deep Six. The band is great live, last week when they perform not only did they do an Infest cover but they also do a Spazz cover as well. This lp is great and the time I saw them perform with Ceremony they had 2 singers, this past show was just one. The guitarist had a small distro and was selling 2 lps for 10 bucks. So Marlon bought me and him an lp. As an added bonus it is on color vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment