Thursday, November 4, 2010

unbroken box set





Unbroken – 3 lp box set
Unbroken is back together, once you play more than 5 shows it’s a safe bet you’re back together. Which necessarily is not a bad thing, the lps have been out of print for years and Indecision Records repress their entire discography for a box set for the show at the glasshouse in Pomona last year. Show was awesome and all 500 box sets sold out. I got one for me and my boy Martin in Argentina.
It was actually Martin who booked Unbroken’s first show in DC with Mean Season. This was also Battery’s first show back. It happened at Club Asylum on U Street. I think the club has now relocated several times and is under a new name. They were on the news recently for an incident after an Agnostic Front show. So random that this lil hole in the wall is still around.
Indecision has recently repressed the box set as a 3 lp with gatefold covers. Better scoop these up quick cause there is only 1000 pressed. I’m not sure what the colors are but im just happy I have another version of these records. I’m going to get creamed for this but I actually like ritual more than life love regret. I’ve met several stupid girls that have this tattooed on them. This is becoming the hardcore tramp stamp…

1 comment: