Monday, November 22, 2010

XO Skeletons – Bored By Death lp





XO Skeletons – Bored By Death lp

This is my second favorite band that Wes Eisold has done; obviously American Nightmare is the first. These lps were available at their only west coast show in San Francisco. I can’t believe I didn’t go to it. I blame the fact that the thing aka beast I was living with told me not to go because they will play in Los Angeles. Guess what they never played. Heartworm made these available thru mail-order with a first and a second pressing. Each pressing is limited to 100 copies. Deathwish Inc still has their first ep available for a buck. Lavicious Facts is my personal favorite track. The first press of the record is the white cover and it comes with a ripped up page from the bible with an xo stamped on it. The second press comes with a xerox add that is numbered and it says second press.

No comments:

Post a Comment