Wednesday, May 5, 2010

7 SECONDS -- SOULFORCE REVOLUTION AND OURSELVES



7 SECONDS -- SOULFORCE REVOLUTION AND OURSELVES. Ok some people actually allot of people hate both of these records but there are some hidden gems on each of these records. Satyagraha is a great song and the first track on soulforce revolution. I picked up both of these records for 7 bucks at Rockaway Records in Silverlake. A great but hidden store which is more in the vein of rock as oppose to punk. I also found it unique on the sticker of Ourselves that it says rocking and walking on the straight edge. So weird.
7 Seconds played this past weekend with Ceremony, Municipal Waste and Circle Jerks. They were great as usual. I was pretty stoked that I got a pic taken with Kevin Seconds by my friend Dan Rawe. Kevin even complimented me on my Quicksand t shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment