Friday, May 7, 2010

I ran into Ian Mackaye on Melrose.

2 weeks ago I started going back to Runyon Canyon. Its an awesome place to work out at and there are about a million hot girls who go hiking there. I went with 2 of my good friends Kimmie and Looker. After the work out they wanted to go to Scoops near melrose. As soon as we sat down, I see a person walking up with his kid and wife and it was Ian Mackaye. I was super stoked . We even chatted a lil bit. I told him I was from the DC area and we talked about stuff going on back home. I told him I saw his spoken word at Hollywood High and he told me The Evens will be performing there in the summer. I geeked out and actually had a Minor Threat CD in my SUV. He was super cool about signing it. We did take a picture but we both look pretty lousy. So I put a pic of Looker and Kimmie hanging out @ M cafe instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment