Saturday, May 8, 2010

NYHC WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE

NYHC WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE. Marlon traded me this on gold (Blackout Records)plus the recent repress test press on Noiseville.Probably one of the most essential records to have in your collection. The beginning of the record begins with Outburst's "The Hardway" and it is one of the greatest hardcore anthems of all time. You also get Maximum Penalty, Raw Deal, Breakdown, Sheer Terror, Gorilla Biscuits, Lifes Blood, Uppercut and NBSH.
When I play this record and it reminds me of simpler times. When everyone was listening to metal and the oversaturated "grunge bands" from Seattle, my friends and I were blasting this on cassette. I still put this as one of my top 5 hardcore of all time.


The last few weeks allot of my friends have been going through some serious rough times. Jobs, accidents, money, relationships, deaths etc. This post is dedicated to them and all the hardtimes they are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment