Sunday, May 16, 2010

INJUSTICE SYSTEM -- SPOKEN WORD

INJUSTICE SYSTEM -- SPOKEN WORD. Injustice system is a great band from Florida. They have an 80's fast sounding punk hardcore influence. It is sort of refreshing to hear a band play earlier 80's hardcore as oppose to the over saturated 90's NYHC sound. Don't get me wrong, I love NYHC more than anybody.
Also its been a while since a fast sounding band has come from the state of Florida. To me Florida is one of those states for some reason never got their dues. It seemed like it had just as an important scene as southern California or even the Midwest.
A couple of my friends were disappointed that there was no mention of their scene at all in the Burning Fight Book.
No Reprieve Records put this out and in addition of the 7'' they were also selling shirts for 5 bucks. That's cheap! So I picked up both designs. The record also came with a download code. The artwork was also done by Jay Jacoby. (great dude). I cant wait to hear more from this band and I hope they make it out to California soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment