Sunday, May 1, 2011

CARRY ON -- Roll With the Punches Original Artwork



The first time I met Corey was when Count Me Out came out to the west coast for their tour with Carry on in 2000. We kept in touch though out the years. When I did Malfunction Records we released Internal Affairs and Piece By Piece. I went on weekends with both bands and even went to Japan in 2008 with IA. If I was still running a label I wouldve signed Absolute Madness.

Corey is one of my best and truest friends. If I was ever going to get married he would be up there as my best man. Last night was his last night here. We watched UFC 129 at his friends Ray’s house (the picture is corey and ray)

This morning I was helping him pack and move for his new adventure. As we were saying goodbye he handed me an envelope. In it was the original Brian Burke artwork for Carry On’s roll with the punches. Incredible thats all I can say.

2 comments: