Friday, May 20, 2011

ICE AGE – NEW BRIGADE – DAIS RECORDS





ICE AGE – NEW BRIGADE – DAIS RECORDS

Ice Age is a band from Denmark which features really young punks still in their teens. Imagine if the stokes, Joy Division met members of B’last then you would have Ice Age. Gibby released the US version of this on his very own label DAIS Records. These are already out of print and this is the second press. I stupidly didn’t order it from DAIS I waited too long and it already has sold out. Good luck in getting it because it is sold out everywhere and this is the second pressing. They are touring the east coast this summer in June. If someone can get me a t shirt let me know ill PayPal you asap. Full color package and lyric sheet along with velum layout, DAIS did another quality release.
I got my copy from In sound distribution. Who didn’t use my PayPal address they had my old address on file from 2 years ago. It was sent to my old townhouse where I lived with Garth. I drove over to the old address and saw that the place was in foreclosure. My old landlord is a producer for those god awful Tyler Perry movies. There it was sitting in the front patio for the last 2 weeks. I was shocked the record wasn’t warped or destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment