Sunday, May 29, 2011

Foundation – When the Smoke Clears






Foundation – When the Smoke Clears
I doubt ill preorder records after this summer. I hate newer bands because I’m old and grumpy. Also allot of the newer bands, well sortve suck. I still like going to shows to film them. A band I taped a year ago and I have seen a few times were Atlanta’s Foundation. This is not the same band from the 90’s from New York with members of Texas Is the Reason. This band sounds like the continuation of Buried Alive. They just released their new lp on Bridge 9 records. With the exception of Ceremony, Underdog, AF, and Cruel hand I didn’t think they signed hardcore bands, just kidding. We are in the era of NYHC where more bands are trying to sound like the roadrunner acts from the 90’s. This lp is not bad if you’re into the genre. And when I mean genre I mean hardcore. I actually listened to it twice while I was lifting weights. As long as Foundation doesn’t break up and continues to tour heavily they will be one of the next big hardcore bands. I preordered 2 of the 3 colors and picked up the live and repress of Have Heart’s first record.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! what an interesting blog.Thanks for sharing this information.Your information is really informative for us.
    Nice blog on Smoke Clear Vinyl
    .
    Keep sharing more & more.....

    ReplyDelete