Monday, May 2, 2011

Integrity – In Contrast of DOM & Harder They Fall Demo Flexi






Integrity – In Contrast of DOM & Harder They Fall Demo Flexi
Dom does a389 records and sets up showcases for his bands on his label. He also plays in pulling teeth and was in slumlords and my favorite band…..commin correct. j/k…….He has some of the best Rick Ta Life tour stories. If you ever have a chance to ask him please do they are pretty funny.
He is also a father and a husband in the city that bleeds Baltimore. I am not sure if these were for his birthday or it was an A389 showcase. My buddy Linas picked this ep up for me a year and half ago when Integrity plays it’s once a year east coast show. It’s the in contrast of sin ep but it has a limited cover and it says in contrast of Dom. Limited to 50 and it has Dom’s face on the cross.
He also picked me up an integrity harder they fall demo flexi pressed by our good friends at Organized Crimes records. This is when Tom Confront was in the band. Limited to 150 copies I’m sure this thing is sold out already. It is a flexi so I doubt if it even sounds good, I won’t play it because knowing my luck ill drop it on the ground and my dog will rip it apart. It is still a really cool thing to have and add to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment